15 March 2006

KIDS. KIDS. KIDS.

Here are some pictures from an overnight stay at Changi Beach in 2004. One memorable children event cos I was instructed by Kenneth, the event manager to take at least a portrait of all the participants. I took hundreds of pictures and surprisingly he selected the pictures and make a 3D picture with frame for everyone. But there was none for me cos I was not in any of the pictures. :((


Amanda. In a water battle.

Brother. Great memory. Knew this boy cos he can't sleep at night and we talked for a long while. He had moved back to Malaysia.



Best of pal. Jireh and Shun. Jireh is in UK now as Dad is doing his Master or PHD there. Shun is Down Under cos Dad is with the RSAF.



My personal favourite. Jireh (second from left), Shun and Brother's Sister (third from right). Home Sweet Home. The winning team.


Elizabeth, a special child enjoying a run on the beach.



Jelene. It is in the eyes.



Ryane. Talented guitarist. A natural.



Kenneth and Jun Wei taking a walk in the rain. If you know Jun Wei, this picture is worth a thousand words.

Kenneth, one aspect of him which I admire.

No comments: