29 May 2006

Exciting Time

A great week for me. Soaking in Ps Johnny Yeoh's exposition on Revelation. Actually, it is more of Daniel 9 and Matthew 24. The messages were captured on video. Check it out or you maybe left behind.

Sweet victory on Sunday as Nicholas joined the brotherhood as he gave his heart to the Lord.

Sunday worship was great. Terry’s new Ovation guitar was awesome, the resonance is simply amazing. With just two guitars, drums and the congregation singing – it was beautiful. It must be the angels rejoicing in anticipation of Nicholas’ decision.

Gonna get pretty busy the next two weeks. Has got to prepare three lessons for Champions for God children camp and get a host of things up for nothinless - Basic Vocal Competency Workshop and Foundation Studies. There is at least twenty-five items in my do list screaming for my attention.

One long overdue item is Block 13.
My history.
My story.
My humble beginning.
My childhoodIn Jalan Merpati – Block 13.

The draft is up but lacks a story telling approach. The grammar is atrocious. It is long overdue. The idea came up back in 2002 and four years later the draft is still sitting in the shelf.

I met Lawrence last Sunday at Marina Square Loft and he is one of the character in Block 13. Met his mum and boy does she looks great. She must be at least seventy-five. She lives alone and organise her own activities. Lawrence was my neighbour back in 1970s.

Looks like it is a reminder to get my Block 13 going.

I hope to finish it by June. Any illustrators out there? I’m looking for one to help me illustrate.

Watch out for the release.

Open air cinema - Photograph from National Archive.

No comments: