29 June 2006

I Can Smell The Flowers

  Posted by Picasa

Not really.

The aroma of freshly baked bread filled my senses as the escalator brought me down to Tampines B1. Seeing Four Leaves' bakers pulling the racks out of the oven brought joy to my heart as I savoured their works. Competiting for my attention was Famous Amos. The chocolate chip. I missed the smell. Free smell of Famous Amos.

A week had passed since my nose surgery and nose is starting to work. Had not been able to smell for a long long while. And this is going to be new adventure rediscovering all the fragrances and aroma.

Went to MOS Burger for lunch and had to walk pass the smoking zone before entering the restaurant. Yes! the smoke was awful. The good and the bad of getting the sense back. But the good news is that come 1 July 2006. New non smoking zone law in food courts, centres and coffee shops come into act.

Long Live Non Smokers.

No comments: