14 July 2006

I've Got A Headache











World Cup 2006 is over. No stars, this time round but a number of ironies - Zidane's head butting Materazzi, the English star that was sent off, diving skills...........

On Zidane's header. No, I'm not talking about the goal but the head butt on Materazzi. The presses (journalists) gave their views and many condemned the act. Somehow, somewhere in my head, there was this nagging thought - "why were these people fast to condemn the act but not try to understand how did it happened". Materazzi must had said something to cause Zidane to butt the foolish act. People cracked under intense pressure. What did Materazzi whispered to Zidane?

This is what Materazzi said to the press. "Zidane has always been my hero," Materazzi said. "I admire him a lot." Irony, isn't it?

That is my headache.

The other headache was the love hate affair between C Ronaldo and Manchester United. First, it was that everything is ok with him and Rooney and then he has to leave MU as he seemed to be unwelcome and then there is no intention to leave MU.......................

Headache.

No comments: