05 August 2006

Festival Of Praise

Tonight the music team is going to Singapore Indoor Stadium for Festival of Praise. We got four VIP tickets but maybe twenty of us. Well I guessed we gonna join the queue, I don't think we can squeeze into four seats. I have got two DSLRs ready with three lenses. 100/2.8, 18-75/3.5-5.6 and 100-400APO/4.5-5.6. I hope JZ is going. Gonna pass her the 18-75 and get her to shoot. And for JT the 100 and APO.

Both are in Temasek Polytechnic doing mass communications and next semester, they have a module on photography. So it is shooting time guys. Good to be ready and hopefully you get an A. It is gonna be a challenge shooting in low light condition. Well, you don't get to do this often. It is a rare opportunity.

Come back and see Don Moen and the CCR in action. I'm sure you will see some interesting shots.

See ya at Festival of Praise 2006
4-6 August 2006 7.30pm

No comments: