01 August 2006

MGS Production Picture Gallery

Referred here by ARTMGS V1.1? (Thanks Mr Ong for tagging me).

Welcome. Thanks for dropping by. From Eve to Mary was great. The images are still lingering in my mind.

To view:

Album One >>> MGS
Album Two >>> MGS

(Sorry girls, Flickr max is 200 images. I have got about 280, so two albums).

The pictures at Flickr were posted at lower resolution so that I can upload as much as I can. In total there are about 280 pictures. Being part of the red apple audience, I didn't expect to move around and in quick succession. Had a hard time trying to shoot in low light conditions in this fast moving production. Did not had the luxury of a prerun and time to setup the tripod. It was like point and shoot. A struggle - to enjoy the play or shoot as many pictures as I can.

Thanks for the memory.

Compliments from Bang Wenfu
"Thank you all for coming. It's been a truly memorable production for us,and I believe it's one of the best school productions ever put up in Singapore. We're all very pleased".
Wenfu

No comments: