20 October 2006

Seen and Heard

No. I'm not picking up a fight. This is amusing. But on the other hand, not funny though as it is quite a serious issue between parents and their teenage children.

Somehow, somewhere things got off tangent and very different perspectives were formed.

I heard it's a universal problem. It is inclusive whether you are a parent or a teenager. If you are not part of this issue, probably you are not of our species or from another solar system.

Well, the world will continue to spin for another couple of years. And when you young guys start a family, you will appreciate the true extend of this poser.

Teenager, don't bother to ask your mum or dad.

It's explosive.
Clarity can be confusing.

Time to go, I was once a teenager. I've got to check with my dad.

No comments: