11 July 2007

National Day Combined Rehearsal
















One early morning, beep... sms - "do you want National Day Combined Rehearsal tickets this Saturday?". Off goes my fingers "yes". Thanks to AJ Knight. We got three tickets for the Yellow sector - almost at the centre of the new Marina Bay Floating Platform. They said it is the largest in the world. Another first for Singapore.
AJ Knight, what is it like doing the Apache salute from the air?.

It is going to be a great show. Too bad, it was a Combined Rehearsal with stand ins for the people like Timsum Dollies, Asaha ................... the comperes were reading off their scripts ...... the orchestras were absent. For those who got the National Day and National Day Preview tickets. Bless you. It is going to be a great show. The EXCO did a great job.
I love the Pledge and National Anthem best.

Each time I travel, the minute I step on a SQ plane, it is just like reaching home.
Singapore. My Home.














No comments: