21 July 2006

Coffee Sir?

My neighbour walked in while I was preparing KIDS.Church lesson on Palm Sunday. Cutting and pasting to make a visual for the kids.

Andrew: 'Coffee night ok?"

Two weeks ago, I asked him out for coffee beside the pool downstairs. I told him that Ning Jer and I liked to go down and enjoy the breeze and the quietness. Yes. Dahlia Park is quiet. You don't get to hear the traffic. This is the best feature of Dahlia Park. We had coffee, tea and biscuit.

GT: 'Fine. What time shall we meet?"

Actually, we don't need to meet, you see - we stayed on the same level and walk into each other apartment now and then.

Andrew: 'Nine ok?'

GT: 'Fine, who is making coffe?'.

Exactly, nine o'clock, out came Andrew with this nice tray with coffee, tea and snacks. And a candle light and a nice tray. That's nice. You are learning fast and I liked it.

No comments: