20 July 2006

Guess Where I Am?



Posted by Picasa
These were taken on one of those days when I was on hospitalisation leave. I can't stand been home for some many days so I decided to take a walk at ......... This was where I ended up.

This hotel is tall and slender. Just like a pack of cards. They boast of bathrooms that will lock your jaws. With a bath tub by the bay window and a spectacular seaview, a butler to set up the bath for you. How can one be not overwhelmed?.

Yes. It is Ritz Carlton. Six stars treatment here. Celebrated Elsie's birthday at the cafe with the ThreeTen cell group. We had buffet at the cafe. The spread was fantastic and the service - G O O D. The fellowship - G R E A T.

Together with Jireh, we attended Stanford University alumni dinner once. It was a pretty grand affair.

Heard so much about the Ritz but never stay over, hope to do it one of these days.

No comments: